Your morning yogurt could be doing a lot more than just improving your digestive health. According to a new study from the College of William & Mary, probiotics could also help ease your social anxiety. A team of psychologists surveyed about 700 college students on their eating and exercise habits, personalities, and any social anxiety […]
- Best Late Summer Produce to PickDespite the fact that some kids are back in school and […]
- Healing Place’s Way of Saying ThanksIn appreciation for the clients that have been helped […]
- How do we condition ourselves to ignore pain? – FREE Facebook Live Chat, 9/19 8PM ESTMany of us understand the physical symptoms of pain, […]
- The Incredible Kiwi Fruit(Warren Wellness) By Lauren Warren, nutritionist Other […]
- Why Do I Want to Start a Monthly Healer’s Group?Why do I want to start a monthly Healers’ Group? […]
- 3 Signs Your “Healthy Diet” Is Making You UnhealthyOur collective “diet perception” is so diverse, how […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.