Your morning yogurt could be doing a lot more than just improving your digestive health. According to a new study from the College of William & Mary, probiotics could also help ease your social anxiety. A team of psychologists surveyed about 700 college students on their eating and exercise habits, personalities, and any social anxiety […]
- Buffalo Chicken Chili RecipeThis is a Hungry Girl recipe (for those who are […]
- Look at what they did to #david #florenceLook at what they did to #david #florence […]
- #editing my first educational film How #Reflexolog…#editing my first educational film How #Reflexology […]
- Radio Show Guest, Helen Chin Lui on “Living …On November 11, 2013, I was a guest on “Living […]
- Love from a Healing Place Medfield ClientI love when clients are helped by the Healing Place […]
- How to Fight Those Sugar CravingsOh no…the sweet treats are luring you…again! […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.