The bottom of the foot, the part that touches the ground or floor when you walk, is called the Plantar surface The top of the foot is called the Dorsal Surface The outer edge of the foot is called the Lateral Surface The inner edge of the foot, is called the Medial Surface If you […]
- Ionic Detox Foot Bath – Healing ServiceThis is one of the top ten detox foot baths since the […]
- 8 Signs That You are an EmpathBy Steven Bancarz| Part of “waking up” means learning […]
- Get to Know Your Food Additives for Culinary GreatnessSometimes it’s the smallest ingredient in a meal […]
- Keep Your Energy Healthy and FlowingIt wasn’t until the 1800s that French chemist […]
- Is There Science to Support Reflexology?
- Oil Pulling – An Ancient Art of DetoxingOil therapy is completely natural and a harmless […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.