The bottom of the foot, the part that touches the ground or floor when you walk, is called the Plantar surface The top of the foot is called the Dorsal Surface The outer edge of the foot is called the Lateral Surface The inner edge of the foot, is called the Medial Surface If you […]
- Thank you Meghan. I loved teaching “how to #…Thank you Meghan. I loved teaching “how to […]
- I wish I didn’t look so grumpy when I was setting …I wish I didn’t look so grumpy when I was setting up […]
- Working on my presentation Chakra 101:Your Essenti…Working on my presentation Chakra 101:Your Essential […]
- #Rock garden on #peaksisland in ME.#Rock garden on #peaksisland in ME. […]
- I deheaded my cupcake. I’ll look at frosting for a…I deheaded my cupcake. I’ll look at frosting for a […]
- DOG CHAKRA OVERVIEW – YOUR DOG’S ENERG…Dogs DO have chakras, of course. All living creatures; […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.