The bottom of the foot, the part that touches the ground or floor when you walk, is called the Plantar surface The top of the foot is called the Dorsal Surface The outer edge of the foot is called the Lateral Surface The inner edge of the foot, is called the Medial Surface If you […]
- 5 Signs You Need To Stop Settling & Start Living Your PurposeBy Raquel Vassalo: I struggled with knowing what my […]
- Clinical Reiki ShareSaturday, February 18, 10-12pm at the Healing Place, […]
- I just redesigned my book cover #KnowYourChakras and decided to update some of the information. I really enjoy reading my own materials. Get my book Know Your Chakras by Certified Energy Medicine Practitioner, Helen Chin Lui on amazon.com http://a.co/a10U7Q1 #energymedicine #abundance #chakras #healingplacemedfieldI just redesigned my book cover KnowYourChakras and […]
- Lemon Drink That Can Stop Fat Accumulation In Your Blood And Prevent Weight GainThese days, it’s no secret that poor health is a big […]
- The Incredible Kiwi Fruit(Warren Wellness) By Lauren Warren, nutritionist Other […]
- Treat Yourself the Way You Would Treat a FriendIt’s amazing how unnecessarily we push […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.