The bottom of the foot, the part that touches the ground or floor when you walk, is called the Plantar surface The top of the foot is called the Dorsal Surface The outer edge of the foot is called the Lateral Surface The inner edge of the foot, is called the Medial Surface If you […]
- Food Intolerance or Food Allergy?Around one or two people out of every 100 in the UK […]
- My Burning Heart: How to Heal Your Heartburn and Acid Reflux WorkshopThere are many ways to avoid heartburn and acid reflux […]
- Trust Your Heart and ListenWhat causes the most fear? When I ask this question in […]
- Grains are a Double Edged Sword – Oatmealby Laurie Warren, Nutritionist, Warren Wellness Sword […]
- Special Report – Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn’t Know Can Keep You From HealingCertified Reflexologist and Certified Energy Medicine […]
- Do You Sleep 7 Hours a Night?(Huffington) Diagnosing your sleep deprivation just […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.