The bottom of the foot, the part that touches the ground or floor when you walk, is called the Plantar surface The top of the foot is called the Dorsal Surface The outer edge of the foot is called the Lateral Surface The inner edge of the foot, is called the Medial Surface If you […]
- Stem Cell Transplants: What to Know(NewsUSA) – Approximately every four minutes, […]
- An Aromatherapist’s Journey – Open House AnnouncementBy guest writer and practitioner, Erica Schveighoffer, […]
- What Essential Oils Can Ease Anxiety and StressFor people struggling with chronic stress, everyday […]
- Crippled athlete to fitness model: Reflexology cures man’s debilitating back injuryINTERNATIONAL track and field athlete Steve Watson was […]
- These Plants Could Be More Effective Than Drugs For Overall HealthNature holds many secrets for health. However, Western […]
- Make Happiness Your Goal TODAY!Do you think waiting for what you want will make you […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.