(NewsUSA) – New moms are often surprised when they experience a bout of constipation after giving birth, unaware that this is actually a very common postpartum complaint. Many women may experience constipation following childbirth, due to the slowdown of the digestive system and temporary loss of muscle tone in the abdomen. But there are other […]
- This year’s #healingplacemedfield #reiki infused #soaps. 1/$7, 3/$19. Call to order. 508-359-6463This year’s #healingplacemedfield #reiki infused […]
- How To Eat Right For Your ThyroidThe thyroid is a small butterfly-shaped organ that […]
- Look at these #orange #feet. #constipation. I had to work the #cookies and #carbs out of his system w #reflexology.Look at these #orange #feet. #constipation. I had to […]
- I found it very interesting to find #mold in my #maplesyrup this morning. Since i have an inquisitive mind I did some research. This is called xerophile mold. Can’t kill you but it can make you sick. I read an Article that suggested to remove mold and reheat syrup to 200 degrees to kill mold spores. Interesting. I’ll throw the syrup away. Why chance it! #food #nothealthyI found it very interesting to find #mold in my […]
- Exercise and Preventing Type 2 Diabetes(NewsUSA) – You can’t blame it on your […]
- Helen at SERPCOMHelen at SERPCOM […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.