Experts say communication is key when dealing with prescription medicine. Research has shown that a gap in communication between health care providers (HCPs) and patients about the potential risks of prescription medicines can result in adverse drug events. Increasing communication about prescriptions can help ensure that patients avoid such events, improve adherence to their medicine […]
- Thank you everyone who attended yesterday’s Be You…Thank you everyone who attended yesterday’s Be Your […]
- Reflexology art – listen to the feet! #refle…Reflexology art – listen to the feet! […]
- Daily Gratitudes 1. How to live in the moment. 2. …Daily Gratitudes 1. How to live in the moment. 2. […]
- Yes, there is such thing as dental reflexology. No…Yes, there is such thing as dental reflexology. Notice […]
- I’m surprise to see the number of summer colds thi…I’m surprise to see the number of summer colds this […]
- Kirby assisting in the #reflexology session. Clien…Kirby assisting in the #reflexology session. Client […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.