Experts say communication is key when dealing with prescription medicine. Research has shown that a gap in communication between health care providers (HCPs) and patients about the potential risks of prescription medicines can result in adverse drug events. Increasing communication about prescriptions can help ensure that patients avoid such events, improve adherence to their medicine […]
- Would you like me to do a live “Ask the Reflexolog…Would you like me to do a live “Ask the Reflexologist” […]
- I just made a live video while working on a client…I just made a live video while working on a client to […]
- Beautiful #azalea #flower
- How do we store negative energy when we are upset?…How do we store negative energy when we are upset? If […]
- The beauty of freezing #rain. Be careful out there…The beauty of freezing #rain. Be careful out there. […]
- Mexican Lentil Soup RecipeFrom the Healing Place Kitchen, Mexican Lentil Soup […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.