Experts say communication is key when dealing with prescription medicine. Research has shown that a gap in communication between health care providers (HCPs) and patients about the potential risks of prescription medicines can result in adverse drug events. Increasing communication about prescriptions can help ensure that patients avoid such events, improve adherence to their medicine […]
- Albert Einstein’s Top 30 Quotes That Will Get You ThinkingI have always been a fan of Albert Einstein. Albert […]
- Roasted Vegetables and Orzo SaladPrep Time: 20 minutes Roasting Time: 45 […]
- Find Peace Within?Peace is always there. It is hiding somewhere within […]
- Why Did I Become a Holistic Healer?For those people who do not know me. You may want to […]
- Let the Liver Detox Begin! Join us tonight.Optimal Health Cleanse Cleanse, Nurture, Revive A two […]
- From a Client’s View – Learning about the Benefits of ReflexologyBy Jonathan Shubow, Manager in the Digital Department […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.