A new study from Stanford found that productivity per hour declines sharply when the workweek exceeds 50 hours, and productivity drops off so much after 55 hours that there’s no point in working any more. People who work as much as 70 hours (or more) per week actually get the same amount done as people […]
- The Healing Place Medfield is Your Therapeutic Complimentary Medicine Provider!At Healing Place Medfield, our holistic healing tools […]
- Diarrhea That Won’t Quit! – Foot Reflexology TipsA client asked what she could do to help her baby […]
- Reiki II – 4 Part Reiki TrainingThe second level of Usui Reiki is for those first […]
- Nurses at Brigham and Women’s Hospital Love Reflexology!Through 15 minute mini reflexology sessions, the […]
- You Won’t Believe These Are Gluten Free Pancakes RecipeJust about everyone knows when I, certified […]
- Gastrointestinal and Constipation Relief – Foot Reflexology Workshop – 2 partIs your stomach bothering you? Are your bowels […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.