A new study from Stanford found that productivity per hour declines sharply when the workweek exceeds 50 hours, and productivity drops off so much after 55 hours that there’s no point in working any more. People who work as much as 70 hours (or more) per week actually get the same amount done as people […]
- Meditation to Relieve Stomach Discomfort and ConstipationThe HealingPlaceMed has more than 80 self-help, […]
- Butternut Squash and Apple Soup – Fall RecipePrep Time: 15 minutes Cooking Time: 40-45 […]
- Hand Exercises for Carpal Tunnel SyndromeTry these simple hand exercises if they feel stress […]
- Help to Save the Honey BeesIn an effort to save the honey bees, the Healing Place […]
- Diabetes and Eyes, What Your Vision is Trying to Tell You(NewsUSA) – Diabetes is a serious disease that […]
- Massage Magazine: Reflexology Increases Breast Milk Volume
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.