Perhaps one of the most promising uses of reflexology being explored is in cases of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Miller described an encounter with a wounded military veteran she was seated next to on an airplane. In the course of normal conversation, she mentioned being a massage therapist; the man told her he had PTSD, […]
- The new “normal” is upon us. Are you anxious of th…The new “normal” is upon us. Are you anxious of the […]
- #Postnasal drip #gingerandGarlic tea. #naturalreme…#Postnasal drip #gingerandGarlic tea. #naturalremedies […]
- CelebrationsI love it when we get past the small stuff, the stupid […]
- What do you want to Learn? As I approach my twelft…What do you want to Learn? As I approach my twelfth […]
- I just learn how to poll my 14k YouTube.com/reflex…I just learn how to poll my 14k […]
- 10 Sneaky Sources Of Endocrine Disruptors + How To…One sobering fact of modern life: endocrine (hormone) […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.