Traditionally Shepard’s Pie is made with ground lamb and leftover vegetables. I like to use a combination of ground beef, pork, and chicken. If you are using leftover mashed potato, this will save you 25 minutes. Prep time: Mashed potatoes, peel and cook time – 25 minutes Meat filling – 25-30 minutes Meat filling cook […]
- Instagram Image
- Reflexology or Foot Massage for Aching FeetMy foot hurts, and I would love foot reflexology or a […]
- Happy 4th of July. Here is a blog I wrote several …Happy 4th of July. Here is a blog I wrote several […]
- Did you travel or plan to travel for the #HolidayS…Did you travel or plan to travel for the […]
- Pain Relief for Painful Ears – Hand, Foot an…Pain Relief for Painful Ears – Hand, Foot […]
- To give you an example what Certified Reflexologis…To give you an example what Certified Reflexologist […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.