Traditionally Shepard’s Pie is made with ground lamb and leftover vegetables. I like to use a combination of ground beef, pork, and chicken. If you are using leftover mashed potato, this will save you 25 minutes. Prep time: Mashed potatoes, peel and cook time – 25 minutes Meat filling – 25-30 minutes Meat filling cook […]
- #healingplacemedfield #newsletter. I do love writi…#healingplacemedfield #newsletter. I do love writing […]
- #hyperactive #ADHD can be difficult to manage. #he…#hyperactive #ADHD can be difficult to manage. […]
- Summer #allergies bothering you? Try pressing on t…Summer #allergies bothering you? Try pressing on these […]
- My son Jeffrey helping at my booth. #reflexology #…My son Jeffrey helping at my booth. #reflexology […]
- How Does Your Digestive Tract Affects Your Skin?Our skin is our largest organ. Not only does it […]
- Got Fluids in Your Ear? – Foot Reflexology T…As I was working on a client last week, I noticed that […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.