If you suffer from the often-devastating autoimmune joint disease rheumatoid arthritis, you may have a reason to try a change in diet: a gluten-free vegan diet may improve symptoms in some people who have been diagnosed with the condition, two separate medical studies show. The diet might not slow the joint damage caused by rheumatoid […]
- #reiki #reflexology #chakrabalancing at the #healingplacemedfield Call 508-359-6463 for appointment @robinbornsteintitle=”at the Call 508-359-6463 for appointment […]
- Do You Have Achy and Painful Feet? Stomp Out Pain Now!Reflexologist Helen Chin Lui gets many inquiries about […]
- Foot Fun – Weird Things You Never Knew or ForgottenHow many of these facts do you know remember about […]
- Vegetarian 4th of July Cookout – Stuffed Peppers RecipePreparation time: 30 minutes Serves: 4 Ingredients: 4 […]
- Healers’ Support Group – June 10The next Healing Place Medfield is June 10, 7-9pm. The […]
- IBS, What about IBD?Most everyone has heard of IBS (Irritable Bowel […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.