Lose the salt shaker, and you’ll improve your health,” said David H. Stone, MD, a member of the Society for Vascular Surgery. “Adding table salt (sodium chloride) to your food increases your overall salt intake, especially when eating out or when consuming ready-to-eat foods. When it comes to salt, less is more.” As a vascular […]
- #mouth #chakra chart. #healingplacemedfieldmouth chakra chart. healingplacemedfield Taken at […]
- Prince Russell (Rusty) Toolittle – Canine ReflexologyHi! My name is Prince Russell (Rusty) Toolittle. […]
- Healers’ Support GroupLet’s Build a Community of Healers […]
- Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn’t Know Can Keep You From HealingI just posted to my Youtube.com account telling […]
- Why Everyone Needs a Self-Care DayAt this point, most of us are probably familiar with […]
- 7 Food Sources for the Nutrients You Most Likely LackIt’s ironic but true. Even though more than two thirds […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.