Lose the salt shaker, and you’ll improve your health,” said David H. Stone, MD, a member of the Society for Vascular Surgery. “Adding table salt (sodium chloride) to your food increases your overall salt intake, especially when eating out or when consuming ready-to-eat foods. When it comes to salt, less is more.” As a vascular […]
- Both #puppies are keeping me company while i #exer…Both #puppies are keeping me company while i #exercise […]
- Video: Spontaneous Constipation Relief with Foot R…Video: Spontaneous Constipation Relief – Foot […]
- Let’s try again! I got my cape on this time! Pleas…Let’s try again! I got my cape on this time! Please […]
- Anna has been coming for monthly #reflexology sess…Anna has been coming for monthly #reflexology sessions […]
- 5 Toenail facts that you may not know aboutSome basic information about nails that you may not […]
- Incredible red #Japanesemaple #autumn #newenglandIncredible red #Japanesemaple #autumn #newengland […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.