Lose the salt shaker, and you’ll improve your health,” said David H. Stone, MD, a member of the Society for Vascular Surgery. “Adding table salt (sodium chloride) to your food increases your overall salt intake, especially when eating out or when consuming ready-to-eat foods. When it comes to salt, less is more.” As a vascular […]
- Break Addictions with MindfulnessBreak Addictions with Mindfulness We all are addicted […]
- A White Christmas Deserves a Whiter Smile(NewsUSA) – The holiday season is when we […]
- New Research Discovers That Depression Is An Allergic Reaction To InflammationNew research is revealing that many cases of […]
- Chakras 101 – What ARE THEY?? Why Do I Need Healthy Chakras?Even though people are starting to understand how […]
- 5 Methods to Improve Your SleepSleeping is an integral part of maintaining a healthy […]
- The joy of the winter season months – diarrhea that won’t quit. If you would like to know how…The joy of the winter season months – diarrhea […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.