Lose the salt shaker, and you’ll improve your health,” said David H. Stone, MD, a member of the Society for Vascular Surgery. “Adding table salt (sodium chloride) to your food increases your overall salt intake, especially when eating out or when consuming ready-to-eat foods. When it comes to salt, less is more.” As a vascular […]
- The Secret of Happiness is to be FREE OF FEAR. FEA…The Secret of Happiness is to be FREE OF FEAR. FEAR is […]
- Live Your Blessing – An InspirationInstead of counting your blessing, actively live your […]
- What My Freedom Means to Me? Happy 4th of July!I wrote this article in 2015. Many people were moved […]
- Bit of a crowd here to see Helen Chin Lui at Booth…Bit of a crowd here to see Helen Chin Lui at Booth […]
- My son Jeffrey helping at my booth. #reflexology #…My son Jeffrey helping at my booth. #reflexology […]
- Wide Legged Forward Fold Post – Yoga Exercis…Certified Reflexologist and Certified Energy Medicine […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.