Traditionally Shepard’s Pie is made with ground lamb and leftover vegetables. I like to use a combination of ground beef, pork, and chicken. If you are using leftover mashed potato, this will save you 25 minutes. Prep time: Mashed potatoes, peel and cook time – 25 minutes Meat filling – 25-30 minutes Meat filling cook […]
- Are Salad Dressing Additives Harming You?By Connie Rodgers Certified Holistic Integrated Health […]
- Atrial Fibrillation Reduced – Client ObservationKate, who is in her 50s, sought out the Healing Place […]
- Mexican Lentil Soup RecipeFrom the Healing Place Kitchen, Mexican Lentil Soup […]
- Heart Attack Risks Higher in Women With PAD(NewsUSA) – Women with peripheral artery disease […]
- Happy Easter and Happy Passover. May this day, and all the days to follow, you have peace and joy. #peace #joy #loveHappy Easter and Happy Passover. May this day, and all […]
- The Health Benefits of GingerGinger has been used as a natural remedy for many […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.