Traditionally Shepard’s Pie is made with ground lamb and leftover vegetables. I like to use a combination of ground beef, pork, and chicken. If you are using leftover mashed potato, this will save you 25 minutes. Prep time: Mashed potatoes, peel and cook time – 25 minutes Meat filling – 25-30 minutes Meat filling cook […]
- Butternut and Apple SoupPrep Time: 15 minutes Cooking Time: 40-45 […]
- Famed Radio Broadcaster Helps Woman Find ‘Rest of the Story’(NewsUSA) – When Laura Kimball was diagnosed […]
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough RecipeThis gluten-free pizza crust recipe can be rolled out, […]
- Visit Me at Medfield Day on September 21stMedfield Day this year is September 21st from 9-3pm […]
- #Feel #connect to your #spirit #healing in 3 ways https://bit.ly/2HBgI5T #healingplacemedfieldFeel connect to your spirit healing in 3 ways […]
- Gingerbread Bear with Chocolate Chip Cookies – RecipeThis is one of the Lui’s favorite Gingerbread cookie […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.