I recently watched Oprah interview author Michael Pollan. During the interview, Pollan explained one of his life rules: “When chopping onions, just chop onions.” It’s kind of funny, but also highly profound: Pollan makes a conscious effort to be present and appreciative of what he’s doing, even in the most mundane situations. How wonderful, right? […]
- Tips to Keep Athletes Safe on and off the Field(NewsUSA) – Basketball and bicycling rank […]
- Simple Yoga Stretches For Relieving Chronic Sciatica PainThe sciatic nerve, the largest single nerve in the […]
- #chakra color #reflexology feet #healingplacemedfield #chakrahealing 508-359-6463chakra color reflexology feet healingplacemedfield […]
- AUDIO: Bill Clinton’s Digestive Problems Go Back to White House Years“I never clog,” former president Bill Clinton told […]
- Prince Russell (Rusty) Toolittle – Canine ReflexologyHi! My name is Prince Russell (Rusty) Toolittle. […]
- Children Holistic Self-Care Reflexology ProgramSince 2006 the Healing Place LLC has seen numerous children for reflexology treatments for various health issues such as digestive, respiratory problems, and to focus. We are pleased to have helped many children to find relief from their physical and emotional discomforts using holistic healing practices of reflexology, energy medicine, reiki, and meditation. […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.