I recently watched Oprah interview author Michael Pollan. During the interview, Pollan explained one of his life rules: “When chopping onions, just chop onions.” It’s kind of funny, but also highly profound: Pollan makes a conscious effort to be present and appreciative of what he’s doing, even in the most mundane situations. How wonderful, right? […]
- Today’s #chuckle dunkin donut #shoesToday’s chuckle dunkin donut shoes Taken at on Jun 14, […]
- Chakras 101 starts tomorrow! I would love to show …Chakras 101 starts tomorrow! I would love to show you […]
- How To Turn Boring Moments Into Life-Altering Mind…I recently watched Oprah interview author Michael […]
- For those who are new to meditation here is a grou…For those who are new to meditation here is a […]
- Build Your Immune System with Hand Reflexology. Th…Build Your Immune System with Hand Reflexology. Thank […]
- How often do we say “I should! why didn’t I? I wis…How often do we say “I should! why didn’t I? I […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.