Massage therapist Maria Barbara “Bambi’’ Mathay roamed the pediatric clinic at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, looking for takers. It wasn’t long before she spotted Carlie Gonzalez, 15, wrapped in a yellow blanket and weary from seven months of chemotherapy. Carlie was playing freshman volleyball at Milford High School last fall when an ache in her collarbone […]
- Getting ready to make a #liverdetoxing #smoothie with #coconutwaterGetting ready to make a #liverdetoxing #smoothie with […]
- How to capture a #sunset #chakras colors #fallinginloveHow to capture a sunset chakras colors fallinginlove […]
- Reflexology Eases Breast Cancer SymptomsDoctors Health Press, a division of Lombardi […]
- New Research Discovers That Depression Is An Allergic Reaction To InflammationNew research is revealing that many cases of […]
- Self-Care and Self-Healing On-Line Classes Coming Soon!!The HealingPlaceMed is so excited! My staff and I have […]
- Athletes Face Concussions(NewsUSA) – Notice how many professional […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.