I was taught the spine have 22 sets of nerve ends that are attached to every organ, gland, and body function. Here is another version is this 24 organ spine map. I’m not too sure what is the cabcum. It can be part of the intestines. If you know what it is please share with us.
22 Sets of Nerve Endings Located on the Spine
Tags: healingplaceenergyschool | HealingPlaceMedfield | nerve endings | reflexology | spine | wellness
— Suggested posts brought to you by Healing Place Boston-Medfield Massachusetts providing Reflexology, Reiki, Chakra Balancing, Energy Medicine, Healers Program, Ionic Detox Foot Bath, Self-Care workshops, Wellness Products and Self-Healing and Stress Reduction Classes available online.
- #summer #sunset#summer #sunset summer sunset Questions? Contact Us […]
- Healing Place Invited to Brigham and Women’s…On December 1, 2014 the HealingPlaceMedfield has been […]
- The Wonder of ReflexologyReflexology is wonderful! This week we had some […]
- If I get into the mood I would love to do a “Ask t…If I get into the mood I would love to do a “Ask the […]
- Changes You Can Make Today to Feel Better – …Continuation of blog – Steps to Live an […]
- We are in the process of redesigning the HealingPl…We are in the process of redesigning the […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.