Prep Time: 25 minutes Cooking time: 55 minutes Serves: 8 Ingredients • 4 small squash (acorn, butternut, carnival, dumpling or delicata) • 2 cups of quinoa prepared according to directions • 1 medium, peeled, cored, and chopped granny smith apple • ½ of green or red pepper, chopped • 1 stalk celery, chopped • ¼ […]
- Preventing Digestive DisordersThere are however some general rules that everyone […]
- How Does Negative Energy Grow?Your biggest influences are those who programmed your […]
- Treat Yourself the Way You Would Treat a FriendIt’s amazing how unnecessarily we push […]
- Seizure – Hand and Foot Reflexology TipsLast week I did a foot reflexology session on a […]
- Achy Shoulders, Legs, Arms, Hips and Back? Hand Reflexology TipWe love it when we get comments on how our self-help […]
- Healthy Guts Equal Healthy BodiesOne of the most interesting fields of study today is […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.