Prep Time: 25 minutes Cooking time: 55 minutes Serves: 8 Ingredients • 4 small squash (acorn, butternut, carnival, dumpling or delicata) • 2 cups of quinoa prepared according to directions • 1 medium, peeled, cored, and chopped granny smith apple • ½ of green or red pepper, chopped • 1 stalk celery, chopped • ¼ […]
- Quinoa With Black Beans and Cilantro – RecipeWe love food at the Lui’s household that has the […]
- What’s Right about Butter?by Laurie Warren, M.S. Nutrition, Warren Wellness […]
- Reiki I ClassReiki I (physical healing) with Usui Reiki Master, […]
- Healing Place’s Digestive, Pain Relief and Hormonal Reflexology ReliefDigestive Balancing Reflexology Therapy This is a very […]
- Women See Greater Risk of DVT(NewsUSA) – In Beaverton, Ore., Stephanie […]
- Foot Fun – Weird Things You Never Knew or ForgottenHow many of these facts do you know remember about […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.