I’m in love with my Spiralizer. Since it arrived in the mail on August 15th I have been spiralizing vegetables, zucchini, onion, and cucumbers. It is easy to use even if the directions are very clear. Here is a recipe I would like to try from the Spiralizer Cookbook Prep time: 35 mins Cook time: […]
- Ive never been to a doggie luxury boutique that had some many dog carriages. As my mother would say “dogs in American are treated better than the people in China.” #dogcarriage #dogIve never been to a doggie luxury boutique that had […]
- #reflexologist #HelenChinLui participates at Brigham and Women nurses’ wellness fair in 1/11. Long waiting list for #reflexology#reflexologist #HelenChinLui participates at Brigham […]
- #Mangrove I hope I see a dolphin. Where are you #flipper#Mangrove I hope I see a dolphin. Where are you […]
- Reflexology Offers Hope for PTSD SymptomsPerhaps one of the most promising uses of reflexology […]
- The Story Behind These Feet – ElIt’s hard to do a reflexology session on a […]
- FOOT LIGAMENT SYSTEM- The foot has the highest density of ligament tissue per square inch in the body. Given the large amount of joints and ligaments, it would be reasonable that this complex is important to total body function. This picture shows the specific ligaments of the foot and the intricacy of their structure and LINKS. Recent research shows ligaments have two functions and can be grouped into two anatomical categories. One function is that of static stabilizers of joints and the second function is sensory or proprioceptive. The presence of mechanoreceptors implies a sensory role for some ligaments and that this afferent information could regulate the stiffness of the muscles surrounding the joint and improve its stability (see E. Haggert). It now is clear that there are two types of ligament structure types: The ligaments with a high percentage of collagen fascicules are the static stabilizers or, in tensegrity terms, the tension elements. The ligaments with a high percentage…FOOT LIGAMENT SYSTEM- The foot has the highest density […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.