Your feet are your foundation. Taking care of your feet and using them mindfully when you work in your massage practice can be the best first step toward preventive care. Here are some helpful tips to tune into as you position yourself while you work. 1. Try to stand on both feet with your weight […]
- Grilled Hoisin Marinated Butterflied Leg of LambPrep Time: 20 minutes Cooking Time: […]
- See Health Benefits 48 Hours After Quitting Smoking(NewsUSA) – “Within 48 hours of quitting […]
- Hold Space for Yourself – What Does that Mean?by Heather Plett of heatherplett.com This desire to […]
- How Can Reflexology Help to Relieve Digestive Problems?By working the reflexology intestinal reflexes in the […]
- Connect to Your Spirit?This is where you make your connection to God or the […]
- Reflexology and Allergy ReliefReflexology can help with allergy relief. Here are […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.