Lose the salt shaker, and you’ll improve your health,” said David H. Stone, MD, a member of the Society for Vascular Surgery. “Adding table salt (sodium chloride) to your food increases your overall salt intake, especially when eating out or when consuming ready-to-eat foods. When it comes to salt, less is more.” As a vascular […]
- Foot Reflexology Course to Promote Relaxation – HealingPlaceEnergySchoolWe live in a stressful world. Stress can be […]
- Sluggish or Overactive Thyroid? Hand and Foot Reflexology TipCan you feel when your thyroid is sluggish or […]
- Foot Anatomy 101 – How many of these facts do you know?As a certified reflexologist, I see feet every day. […]
- Insulin-Resistant Breakers – Secrets to Balancing Your Pancreas and Melting Belly FatBelly fat impacts more than just how you look in a […]
- Steps to Live an Authentic Life – Energy Medicine SkillSteps to Live an Authentic Life – Energy […]
- Pediatric Reflexology WorkshopIs your baby or child having problems with Calming […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.