Lose the salt shaker, and you’ll improve your health,” said David H. Stone, MD, a member of the Society for Vascular Surgery. “Adding table salt (sodium chloride) to your food increases your overall salt intake, especially when eating out or when consuming ready-to-eat foods. When it comes to salt, less is more.” As a vascular […]
- Mommy, you have been working too long. We are hung…Mommy, you have been working too long. We are hungry! […]
- Someone has reached out to me to ask me if I would…Someone has reached out to me to ask me if I would […]
- Thank you everyone who came to visit me at booth 4…Thank you everyone who came to visit me at booth 402 […]
- Crippled athlete to fitness model: Reflexology cur…INTERNATIONAL track and field athlete Steve Watson was […]
- Fertility Support with ReflexologyReflexology can help with fertility issues. As more […]
- Stop pain from owning youStop Pain From Running Your Life […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.