Lose the salt shaker, and you’ll improve your health,” said David H. Stone, MD, a member of the Society for Vascular Surgery. “Adding table salt (sodium chloride) to your food increases your overall salt intake, especially when eating out or when consuming ready-to-eat foods. When it comes to salt, less is more.” As a vascular […]
- Whooping Cough Record High Cases – Vaccinate to Protect(NewsUSA) – As a parent, you know how much you […]
- Gastrointestian & Relaxation Class May 30Helen Chin Lui, Certified Reflexologist and Certified […]
- Healing Place Fall ClassesHealing Place is pleased to announce our 2012 fall […]
- Life’s ReflectionsLife’s Reflections… As part of everyone’s […]
- 5 Tips to Having a Happy and Healthy HeartEveryone knows heart health is vital. Yet, more than […]
- Protect Your Eyes from Cataract, Year-Round UV ProtectionMost of us have gotten the message that exposing our […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.