Prep Time: 25 minutes Cooking time: 55 minutes Serves: 8 Ingredients • 4 small squash (acorn, butternut, carnival, dumpling or delicata) • 2 cups of quinoa prepared according to directions • 1 medium, peeled, cored, and chopped granny smith apple • ½ of green or red pepper, chopped • 1 stalk celery, chopped • ¼ […]
- The Many Benefits of Reflexology – Why Not You?(Reflexologist, Kevin Kunz) Research has shown the […]
- Video: Nervous Stomach? Hand Reflexology TipMany clients of the Healing Place asked what they can […]
- When Your Family Hates Healthy FoodWhat do you do when your family isn’t onboard with […]
- Facts About Water That You May Not Know AboutThe body is made up of over 70% water. Water is part […]
- How to awaken your inner healer. Once you understand your energy flow you will no longer be a slave to your negative cycles. Tp learn more about energy flow listen to my podcast at #NBRFM #holistic #healing #selfcare #energymedicine Reclaim your powerful energy with Know Your Chakras! Just imagine breaking the cycle of negativity to attract good physical and emotional health while reconnecting to your spirit? What is best, it can done within a short amount of time! Check out Know Your Chakras by Certified Energy Medicine Practitioner, Helen Chin Lui on amazon.com http://a.co/a10U7Q1 https://bit.ly/2EH64coHow to awaken your inner healer. Once you understand […]
- How to capture a #sunset #chakras colors #fallinginloveHow to capture a sunset chakras colors fallinginlove […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.