Prep Time: 25 minutes Cooking time: 55 minutes Serves: 8 Ingredients • 4 small squash (acorn, butternut, carnival, dumpling or delicata) • 2 cups of quinoa prepared according to directions • 1 medium, peeled, cored, and chopped granny smith apple • ½ of green or red pepper, chopped • 1 stalk celery, chopped • ¼ […]
- #beef & #tomatoes in #oyster sauce. #Chinese #…#beef & #tomatoes in #oyster sauce. #Chinese […]
- Meditation is essential to help quiet the mind, bo…Meditation is essential to help quiet the mind, body, […]
- How to awaken your inner healer. Once you understa…How to awaken your inner healer. Once you understand […]
- The look of #summer #blessedThe look of #summer #blessed […]
- The main focuses today are Manage my energy (stay …The main focuses today are Manage my energy (stay […]
- August is Time to Pile on the Vitamin D for the Wi…By August it will be time to think about stocking up […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.