Prep Time: 25 minutes Cooking time: 55 minutes Serves: 8 Ingredients • 4 small squash (acorn, butternut, carnival, dumpling or delicata) • 2 cups of quinoa prepared according to directions • 1 medium, peeled, cored, and chopped granny smith apple • ½ of green or red pepper, chopped • 1 stalk celery, chopped • ¼ […]
- 5 Tips to Having a Happy, Healthy Heart(NewsUSA) – Everyone knows heart health is […]
- Zucchini and Yellow Squash Ribbon Pasta with Pesto SauceIf you love pasta, but want to substitute the pasta […]
- May 2019 Healing Place Pay It Forward-Rosie’s PlaceMay 2019 Healing Place’s Pay it Forward Campaign […]
- Don’t miss out on all of the #delicious and #nutritious #food here at the #NaturalLivingExpo !!Don’t miss out on all of the #delicious and […]
- What could be better on a cold winter day? Hot bean vermicelli noodle #soup with pork #meatball and shrimp in #bonebroth #betterthananyrestaurantWhat could be better on a cold winter day? Hot bean […]
- Common Portion Size MistakesDo you think you are doing a good job of sticking to […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.