What you need to know: A staple ingredient of Asian fare, lemongrass is far more than just a subtle citrus flavor that’s added to soups, curries, and teas. Lemongrass is a widely used medicinal herb, known for its antifungal, antimicrobial and antibacterial properties.
- Thank you Meghan. I loved teaching “how to #Neutralize Negativity in the #Workplace” #holistic I’ll teach this workshop again.Thank you Meghan. I loved teaching “how to […]
- Self-Care and Self-Healing On-Line Classes Coming Soon!!The HealingPlaceMed is so excited! My staff and I have […]
- Pay It Forward 100% profit sales from my book Know Your Chakras – Introduction to Energy Medicine sold during the month of January will be donated to No Kid Hungry https://www.nokidhungry.org i believe that everyone should have food to eat everyday, and not occasionally, and have a roof over all of our heads. Know Your Chakras- Introduction to energy medicine Reclaim your powerful energy with Know Your Chakras! Just imagine breaking the cycle of negativity to attract good physical and emotional health while reconnecting to your spirit? What is best, it can done within a short amount of time! Check out Know Your Chakras by Certified Energy Medicine Practitioner, Helen Chin Lui on amazon.com http://a.co/a10U7Q1 I feel good about giving back. This is what I call pay it forward. This is very good book on introduction to energy medicine. The book contains 13,000 healing session observations since 2006. I am very proud of myself. I’m especially proud I overcame a learning disability an…Pay It Forward 100% profit sales from my book Know […]
- Exercise Your Spirit – When peace is no longer your friendDo you find yourself running from event to event? Is […]
- Best Cinnamon RollsIn the Lui household we love to make cinnamon rolls. […]
- I love when men wear #cool #sock to their #reflexology sessionI love when men wear #cool #sock to their #reflexology […]