by Erin Janus, musician, video editor and producer Challenging and painful experiences in life are inevitable. But it’s all too common that we are negatively controlled by our past, rather than empowered with new perspectives and wisdom. Negative attachments and perceptions of our past can majorly affect and distort how we see ourselves, our future, […]
- Be Kind to Yourself MeditationMeditation is making a big impact all over the world […]
- What is Reflexology? – Interview with Helen Chin LuiIn 2012 Reflexologist Helen Chin Lui hosted a cable TV […]
- How to Beat Belly BloatingDigestion truly begins in the mouth, but also revolves […]
- Shrimp, Chicken and Tofu with Lobster SauceLobster Sauce is a type of sauce used in […]
- As a professional #healer I give options of the many ways to heal. What works for one person may not work for someone else. #pain #energyhealing #healingplacemedfieldAs a professional healer I give options of the many […]
- Alternative Medicine Practitioner Celebrates Lucky 7th Anniversary – Holistic Practice is Now the TrendMedfield, MA, September 11, 2013 — Local […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.