As a certified reflexologist, I see feet every day. Mostly feet with little problems. But there are some feet that are just dog tired from wearing ill-fitted shoes, or overworked and just plain tired. Very few of us appreciate what our bodies do for us every day until something happens. We take ourselves for granted. […]
- You Can Tame Your Heartburn!Lots of us get heartburn, but how do we stop getting […]
- Digestive Help at the Healing Place MedfieldI love it when I get feedback from the work I do. In […]
- World of #reflexology #holistic #healingWorld of #reflexology #holistic #healing […]
- View From the old court house in #santabarbaraView From the old court house in #santabarbara […]
- #digestive problems caused by Blocked #chakras? Digestive #meditation https://youtu.be/dleGiz1J_as#digestive problems caused by Blocked #chakras? […]
- Baby Digestive and Respiratory Reflexology chart Babies need Reflexology too, but not very much. Just a gentle fingertip walk or circular motion or a thumb walk. (The touch is like a whisper.) Do this Protocol once or twice a day is all that is needed (less than 10 seconds.) Repeat daily is needed. If I get enough yeses, I will do a live demonstration to show you these reflex points this weekend. For stomach problems including gas and bloating – gently walk across zones 4 and 5 from the top of the gray and pink boxes. Repeat one or two times, and every day as needed. For respiratory problems focus on toes and the entire light pink zone 3. #reflexology #pain #healingplaceenergyschool #baby #babyhealth #babyreflexology #respiratoryBaby Digestive and Respiratory Reflexology chart […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.