Are you Should-ing Your Life Away (Interactive Conference call) Wednesday, August 23, 1- 1:45pm. $5 How many times do we say to ourselves internally or externally “if only I SHOULD have?” I should have said something I should have treated my husband and family better I should be more organized and plan better I should […]
- My New Roots: Grain-Free Black Kale Sushi Rolls + Miso Ginger SauceAs much as I love sushi, my favorite part is […]
- Healers’ Support GroupThe Healing Place Medfield is so excited to host a […]
- Gastrointestian & Relaxation Class May 30Helen Chin Lui, Certified Reflexologist and Certified […]
- The Healing Place Medfield is Your Therapeutic Complimentary Medicine Provider!At Healing Place Medfield, our holistic healing tools […]
- Stillness versus Being Stuck Everyone experiences “stuckness,” but it doesn’t have to be like this. We all have the ability to be in the flow, but our every day living do not give us enough opportunity to live in an consistent uplifting manner. I want to help you to break your vicious “stuck” cycle so that you have more joy in your life. Wouldn’t it be great if your family, friends don’t make your crazy or work don’t make you stressed? Check out my online classes, Chakra 101 Know Your Energy to break this cycle. To help you to make a shift to positive flow, I’m offering you a 25% discount — Chakra 101 Know Your Energy, through May 7th! Take advantage of this limited time offer today! https://www.healingplaceenergyschool.com/kye/ #healing #energyhealing #bewell #chakras #positivity #ENERGY #lightworker #mindbodyspirit #selfhealing #holistic #highvibelife #reiki #health #donthatemeditate #belight #energyhealers #lightworkers #stuckenergy #positiveflowStillness versus Being Stuck Everyone experiences […]
- Reiki Is Now Reaching The Top Hospitals In The US
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.