Instead of jumping on every diet fad that comes along, it’s generally much better to adopt a system of eating that is known to be nutritious and healthful, then stick with it for the long term. One such possibility is becoming a vegetarian and giving up all meat. And now new research
- Therapy and hunger time. Sautéed ground chicken and calamari with fresh tomato, onion and peas in a light black bean sauce serve over rice. Very yum. Very satisfying. From Refrigerator to table in 30 mins..or maybe slightly longer. To feed 4 Ingredients 1 pound of ground chicken 1/2 lb of cleaned squid, sliced in ringlets 1 cup of thawed or frozen peas 1 pound 4-5 tomatoes, chopped 1 small onion, chopped 4-5 chopped garlic 4 slices, 1/4” thick ginger, smashed with knife 2 tablespoon regular or gluten free oyster sauce 1/2 tablespoon of black bean sauce 1/2c water or chicken stock Directions In a large fry pan, coated with 2 tablespoon of oil, 4 crushed garlic and 2 slices of crushed ginger, bring to hot. Add chicken meat and squid and cook until chicken meat is no longer pink. Stir while cooking About 5 mins. Set aside. In the same pan, add more oil. Heat until hot add garlic and ginger until garlic is brown. Add onion and sautéed until brown (about 5 mins) on medium high heat. Add cho…Therapy and hunger time. Sautéed ground chicken and […]
- Reflexology Can Support Digestive HealthReflexology Can Support Digestive Health? When new […]
- How Can Reflexology Help to Relieve Digestive Problems?By working the reflexology intestinal reflexes in the […]
- The Good Fight: 5 Reasons To Eat An Anticancer DietWe’re so inspired by Audra Wilford of MaxLove […]
- A Healer’s Personal Journey – An Open House Celebration on 9/9/14At the age 52 I finally realized that I wasn’t […]
- Healing Place’s Way of Saying ThanksIn appreciation for the clients that have been helped […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.