Instead of jumping on every diet fad that comes along, it’s generally much better to adopt a system of eating that is known to be nutritious and healthful, then stick with it for the long term. One such possibility is becoming a vegetarian and giving up all meat. And now new research
- Under the #Santorini moonlight #moon #greece #moonenergyUnder the #Santorini moonlight #moon #greece […]
- Anna has been coming for monthly #reflexology sessions since 2006. She loves it. Reflexology has helped to quiet down her #IBS symptoms and other #digestive issues. As I worked in her feet today I detected that her #pancreas reflex is off. I asked how much #candy has she been eating? Her response was she is still eating her Christmas #candy stash. I said “hmmmm?” This is the power of reflexology.Anna has been coming for monthly #reflexology sessions […]
- White Bean and Ham Soup RecipeFrom the Healing Place’s kitchen, warm soup from […]
- Free Webinar Wednesday, June 21, 8pm “Stop Giving Away Your Healing Powers” #stopthepain #healingplacemedfield register bit.ly/2qJI2YHFree Webinar Wednesday, June 21, 8pm “Stop […]
- You Won’t Believe These Are Gluten Free Pancakes RecipeJust about everyone knows when I, certified […]
- Do You Know Where Your Feet Are? Energy Medicine TipAs you go through the day and think about what you […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.