Paxson (Pax) Parsons, a 55-year-old Vietnam Veteran, is dying of lung cancer. Pax is enrolled with The Hospice and receiving care at a quintessential Florida ranch-style house that he bought and refurbished shortly before his cancer was diagnosed. He lives alone, visited by a circle of friends, but plans to return to the Bay Pines […]
- Anna has been coming for monthly #reflexology sess…Anna has been coming for monthly #reflexology sessions […]
- Bridge of the #love locks. My #heart belongs to…Bridge of the #love locks. My #heart belongs to… […]
- What Can a Reflexologist and Chakra Balancing Prac…As a Reflexologist and Chakra Balancing Practitioner, […]
- Writing Hand Reflexology To Promote Relaxation …Writing Hand Reflexology To Promote Relaxation – […]
- Confused About Sunscreen? EWG Answers Your Burning…Rates of melanoma, the deadliest form of skin cancer, […]
- Chakra 101 – Know Your Energy- The 9 part Co…Chakra 101 – Know Your Energy Everyone can […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.