A new study from Stanford found that productivity per hour declines sharply when the workweek exceeds 50 hours, and productivity drops off so much after 55 hours that there’s no point in working any more. People who work as much as 70 hours (or more) per week actually get the same amount done as people […]
- Self-Care: How Balance Your Chakras At HomeWe love getting emails from our YouTube family. We […]
- Energy Medicine for Everyday People – WebinarIn this webinar, we talked about how modern society is […]
- Marshmallow Shows How Clothespin Ear Reflexology Can Damage Nerve Endings!My name is Helen Chin Lui. I am a Certified […]
- 9 Things Only Someone With Chronic Pain UnderstandsAs many as a third of Americans suffer from chronic […]
- Stop Giving Away Your Healing Powers NOW! – FREE WebinarDon’t miss Certified Reflexologist, Certified […]
- What Does Peace Mean to You?Everyone has their own definition what is peace. I […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.