• Brings balance to normalize the body’s organs, glands, and other functions of the body.
• Reduces stress and promotes relaxation.
• Improves blood circulation.
In Energy Medicine, we refer to energy as the body’s ability to maintain a positive flow. Positive energy is created depending on how you feel.read more
Reiki is gentle, non-invasive and powerful Reiki treatment has a positive cumulative impact on overall health.read more
The Healing Place Medfield is pleased to be offering all of these proactive self care and self healing workshops during the summer of June 2015. Yes, the Healing Place Medfield’s staff loves to teach! Please join us at our events.
In order for us to have enough materials to hand out, please register for classes.
Tuesday, July 28, 7-9pm, Grounding and Spiritual Hygiene Workshop – The Shamanic Way
For more information, please feel free to email the Healing Place Medfield at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 508 359-6463.
At Healing Place Medfield, our holistic healing tools are Reflexology, Energy Medicine, Reiki and Meditation. Our objectives are to remind the body and mind how to activate self- healing again.
What health issues do we specialize in finding long term relief?
- Digestive Disorders – Our effective therapy addresses chronic digestive problems of the liver and kidney. We have a 95% success rate helping clients suffering from IBS, Leaky Gut, gas, bloating and constipation.
- Chronic Pain – Our holistic healing methods are very effective in reducing the pain associated with restless leg syndrome, lupus, multiple sclerosis, and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Balancing Hormones Naturally – Holistically balancing the hormones associated with irregular or heavy menopause cycle, perimenopause and menopause symptoms and headaches.
- Stress Reduction– Quieting the body so that it is able to de-stress naturally without the aid of medication and encourages deep sleep.
To learn how Healing Place Medfield can help you to find long term relief, call to schedule a free consultation 508 359-6463 or email us at email@example.com