Abdominal pain is one of the more common problems that sometimes affect more than 90% of people. Sometimes, the intensity of the pain may scare us, but not necessarily because it may not be something serious. However, lingering burdens can indicate a chronic disease that should be treated. If any kind of pain lasts more […]
- Edamame Salad with Miso Dressing RecipeDid you know that Edamame is young soybeans? These […]
- Fertility Support with ReflexologyReflexology can help with fertility issues. As more […]
- You Can Increase Your Energy Vibration With ReikiVibration is the frequency that our energy body […]
- More Fascinating Facts About Feet That You Think You KnowAs a certified reflexologist, I have a fascination […]
- Intro to Reflexology for Relaxation WorkshopAre You Stressed! Are You Running in Many Directions? […]
- The main focuses today are Manage my energy (stay even) Be totally present with my clients Be consciously grateful Smile until my teeth hurt Laugh once, preferably three times an hour Bear Hug my husband Drink 64 Oz of water Stretch until I’m two inches taller Eat oatmeal for two of my 3 meals Cut down on computer time Exercise my puppies’ 7 inches legs by walking 2 miles. Anything else is a bonus Have a good day everyone. See you at the #healingplacemedfield #present #bejoyful #energyThe main focuses today are Manage my energy (stay […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.