Growing up in an Asian household we were taught many things. One of lessons was the importance of conscious eating. What does that mean? Eating the right balance of foods that would not upset the body’s “chi.” The list went on and on (in a good way). Eating lessons have been imprinted into the back […]
- Radio Show Guest, Helen Chin Lui on “Living with Hope”On November 11, 2013, I was a guest on “Living […]
- Video: Ease Gout Pain with Foot ReflexologyEase Gout Pain with Foot Reflexology According to the […]
- Vegetarian 4th of July Cookout – Stuffed Peppers RecipePreparation time: 30 minutes Serves: 4 Ingredients: 4 […]
- Zucchini Noodle Pho With Pulled Pork – RecipeBy Dana Monsees This is a delicious, vegetable-packed, […]
- Reflexology Eases Breast Cancer SymptomsDoctors Health Press, a division of Lombardi […]
- Stop What You’re Doing and Take Off Your Shoes!I’m a doctor and I hate going to the doctor. The […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.