Growing up in an Asian household we were taught many things. One of lessons was the importance of conscious eating. What does that mean? Eating the right balance of foods that would not upset the body’s “chi.” The list went on and on (in a good way). Eating lessons have been imprinted into the back […]
- This Year is the International Year of Soils2015 has been declared the International Year of Soils […]
- Can Ear Reflexology Help Your Libido?What do Barbra Streisand, Robert De Niro have in […]
- Practice Mini-MeditationsBy Robin Bornstein, Reiki Practitioner at the Healing […]
- Diabetes and Eyes, What Your Vision is Trying to Tell You(NewsUSA) – Diabetes is a serious disease that […]
- When I Loved Myself Enough – Poem by Kim McMillenFor many years I lived with a guarded heart. I did not […]
- How Do We Store Negative Energy When We Are Upset?If we are happy and able to let go of negative […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.