Growing up in an Asian household we were taught many things. One of lessons was the importance of conscious eating. What does that mean? Eating the right balance of foods that would not upset the body’s “chi.” The list went on and on (in a good way). Eating lessons have been imprinted into the back […]
- Why Holistic Therapy???by a Healing Place client Holistic Therapy, how has it […]
- Cranberry Salsa – RecipeMost of us know Cranberry Sauce or Cranberry Bread. […]
- Has Constipation Brought You To Your Knees?Some information from Certified Reflexologist and […]
- FREE Holiday Stress Buster Meditation and Help a NeighborWednesday, December 16th, 7-8 p.m. Healing Place 50 […]
- 10 Foods That Look Like The Body Parts They’re Good For You!Hippocrates said, “let food be thy medicine, and thy […]
- Key Ingredients for a Healthy HeartAs the weather warms and schedules become packed with […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.