Stress is our internal response to external changes and challenges, whether real or imagined — a deadline at work, an upcoming dinner with the in-laws, relationship issues or just our imagination running wild. We experience stress when we lose faith in our ability to cope, whether with the world in general, or with specific people […]
- #supermoonsupermoon Taken at on May 18, 2019 @ 08:56 View on […]
- Anna has been coming for monthly #reflexology sess…Anna has been coming for monthly #reflexology sessions […]
- A day of a reflexologist- getting ready to begin m…A day of a reflexologist- getting ready to begin my […]
- This is a 9 year old Aiden who came for #reflexolo…This is a 9 year old Aiden who came for #reflexology […]
- Meditation to Relieve Stomach Discomfort and Const…The HealingPlaceMed has more than 80 self-help, […]
- Food Intolerance or Food Allergies?Do you have food allergy or food intolerance? Take the […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.