Toxins present in the environment are a common but under-appreciated cause of kidney disease and kidney failure. Environmental causes typically include chemical agents (eg. heavy metals), physical agents (eg. high temperature/heat, dehydration), and biological/infectious agents (eg. malaria, HIV etc). While you might be able to avoid these toxins, or have only limited exposure to those agents, one […]
- EWG Good Seafood GuideWhich fish are richest in healthy omega-3 fatty acids, […]
- Do you Know These Digestive Disorders Statistics?Digestive disorder statistics Over $12 billion is […]
- Reflexology to help with constipation demonstration videoNew video published on our YouTube channel: Helen […]
- Frozen Shoulder? Ease Shoulder Pain? – Foot and Hand Reflexology TipsA client of the Healing Place asked what she can do to […]
- Benefits of Incorporating Holistic/Alternative Care into Your Wellness PlanAlternative or holistic healing means taking holistic […]
- Broaden Your Outlook and Feel Good Meditation Classe 4/5/16With Robin Bornstein, Certified Reiki Practitioner and […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.