Your Sacred Healing Space
Are you a new healer? You just took healing courses such as Reiki, Reflexology, Emotional Freedom Technique, chakra balancing. Now you have healing tools and you want to practice your skills but have no idea how and where to begin. Certified Reflexologist and Certified Energy Medicine Practitioner Helen Chin Lui shares her 14 years of how to begin practicing while avoiding beginners’ pitfalls.
Lesson 1: Your Sacred Healing Space
- How to get into a mindset and space of a healer.
- How to set your sacred healing space
- How to ground and protect yourself from negative energy while giving a healing session
- How to use your breath as a tool during a healing
- Learn to interpret a feeling or emotion
- Learn to trust what you feel
- How to use your five senses during a healing
- What do you do when you feel creepy or unsafe energy during a healing?
- Teach the receiver how to receive a healing
Lesson 2: Your Energetic Alignment
- Developing your energetic alignment
- Letting go of doubt
- Developing your intutition and using them during a healing
- How to use your spirit guides and angels
Lesson 3: The First Step of Your Spiritual journey
- How does your past serve you
- How Does your past set up your future
- Trust your instincts
- Don’t let your ego challenge you
- Be conscious and mindful
- Healing meditation
What Come with the Lessons
Lessons come with healing meditations, energetic vibration shifting mantras, and homework assignments.
Healing Place Energy School
Learn more in-depth hand and foot reflexology from the privacy of your home by going to HealingPlaceEnergySchool.com. Become a member as little as $10 a month. We offer Reflexology, chakra, self care, meditation, and reiki courses.
About the Writer and Film Maker
Helen Chin Lui is a Certified Reflexologist, Certified Energy Medicine, and Reiki Practitioner. She is the owner of the Healing Place LLC and Healing Place Energy School LLC in Medfield, MA. She specializes in helping adults and children to find long-lasting relief from chronic pain, digestive issues, and heal hormonal imbalances naturally.