- Know Your Chakras – I cannot believe it has been five years since I began writing my book, Know Your Chakras. Writing has always been a dream of mine since I was a child. Know Your Chakras has helped many people to understand their energy flow. As part of the Healing Place’s monthly Pay it Forward commitment we made a donation to Feed The children. Each month I am honored to contributed proceeds from my books, Know Your Chakras and Foot Reflexology to Promote Relaxation http://amazon.com/author/helenchinlui We also contribute proceeds from Helen’s youtube.com/healingplaceenergyschool. We currently have more than 300 energy medicine tips. We are a community – Neighbors helping neighbors. If you can help, it is much appreciated. #payitforward #neighborshelpingneighbors #feedthechildren #charkas #knowyourchakras #healingplacemedfield #healingplaceenergyschoolKnow Your Chakras – I cannot believe it has been […]
- Kale and Lentil SoupOne thing I love to make is soups. They are easy and […]
- How about a face #reflexology tip to address #dizziness and #nausea? https://youtu.be/cO8D9X4oZ1c #holistic #selfcare #energy. Subscribe to the HealingPlaceEnergySchool.com newsletter and get your free 10 keys to understanding your chakras.How about a face #reflexology tip to address […]
- Everyone can learn and use energy medicine! . It is easy to take something old and make it new again. What makes it new is to see if with new eyes, new insights and perspectives. YourChakraSystem.com . #healing #energyhealing #bewell #chakras #positivity #ENERGY #lightworker #manifest #mindbodyspirit #selfhealing #holistic #highvibelife #reiki #health #donthatemeditate #belight #energyhealers #lightworkersEveryone can learn and use energy medicine! . It is […]
- Your Inner Healer is Calling You!The Healing Place Energy School is Accepting New […]
- FOOT LIGAMENT SYSTEM- The foot has the highest density of ligament tissue per square inch in the body. Given the large amount of joints and ligaments, it would be reasonable that this complex is important to total body function. This picture shows the specific ligaments of the foot and the intricacy of their structure and LINKS. Recent research shows ligaments have two functions and can be grouped into two anatomical categories. One function is that of static stabilizers of joints and the second function is sensory or proprioceptive. The presence of mechanoreceptors implies a sensory role for some ligaments and that this afferent information could regulate the stiffness of the muscles surrounding the joint and improve its stability (see E. Haggert). It now is clear that there are two types of ligament structure types: The ligaments with a high percentage of collagen fascicules are the static stabilizers or, in tensegrity terms, the tension elements. The ligaments with a high percentage…FOOT LIGAMENT SYSTEM- The foot has the highest density […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.