(NaturalNews) The banana plant is an herbaceous, flowering plant indigenous to the tropical regions of India, northern Australia and Southeast Asia. Its fruits, which are recognized by their crescent shape, yellow skins and sweet tastes, are one of the oldest crops cultivated by mankind and remain the most popular fruit consumed in the United States.(1) […]
- Neutralizing Negative Energy in the Workplace – FR…Join Helen Chin Lui for a Lunch and Learn Metro […]
- Intro to Reflexology for Relaxation WorkshopAre You Stressed! Are You Running in Many […]
- Shine On You shine because you want to. You shine …Shine On You shine because you want to. You shine on […]
- You can transform your life from one of doubt, wor…You can transform your life from one of doubt, worry […]
- Steps to Live an Authentic Life – Energy Med…Steps to Live an Authentic Life – Energy […]
- Foot Reflexology for Relaxation – 4 Part, Se…Foot Reflexology for Relaxation – 4 Part, Self […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.