Somehow, kale has become sexy. Credit the amazing power of food trends. Kale is not alone, either. Quinoa, coconut oil, chia seeds, kefir — food trends abound. In most cases, that’s a good thing. Kale and other foods that are “hot” right now are chock full of nutrients you need.
- How Your Amazing Nervous System Supports Your Posi…The human brain is composed of approximately 86 billion nerve cells known as neurons. Neurons are our body’s information messengers. […]
- Someone has reached out to me to ask me if I would…Someone has reached out to me to ask me if I would […]
- My #meditation lately has comprised of #cooking an…My #meditation lately has comprised of #cooking and […]
- When Screaming Out of Frustration Isn’t an O…When Screaming Out of Frustration Isn’t an […]
- A little dog #reflexology #healing #healingplaceme…A little dog reflexology healing healingplacemedfield […]
- Got Food Poisoning? Pain Relief Hand Reflexology T…There is nothing worse after eating a wonderful meal […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.