Body noises can be embarrassing. They can be signs of something is not going right in your body? Or how loud noises can affect your health in the long run. Here is a fun little quiz of 12 questions to see how much you know about how different noise can affect your body, either coming […]
- Simple Yoga Stretches For Relieving Chronic Sciatica PainThe sciatic nerve, the largest single nerve in the […]
- Best Late Summer Produce to PickDespite the fact that some kids are back in school and […]
- How Many Anti-Grouch Pills Should I Take Today? – Body Connection and MeditationI never know what causes and set off a grouchy period. […]
- Coconut Oil for your Dog’s HealthMy puppy Kirby had itchy skin for the longest time, […]
- Rice Noodles with Salmon and Vegetables in a Spicy Coconut SauceNormal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* […]
- FOOT LIGAMENT SYSTEM- The foot has the highest density of ligament tissue per square inch in the body. Given the large amount of joints and ligaments, it would be reasonable that this complex is important to total body function. This picture shows the specific ligaments of the foot and the intricacy of their structure and LINKS. Recent research shows ligaments have two functions and can be grouped into two anatomical categories. One function is that of static stabilizers of joints and the second function is sensory or proprioceptive. The presence of mechanoreceptors implies a sensory role for some ligaments and that this afferent information could regulate the stiffness of the muscles surrounding the joint and improve its stability (see E. Haggert). It now is clear that there are two types of ligament structure types: The ligaments with a high percentage of collagen fascicules are the static stabilizers or, in tensegrity terms, the tension elements. The ligaments with a high percentage…FOOT LIGAMENT SYSTEM- The foot has the highest density […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.