EAST LANSING, Mich. – Researchers at Michigan State University are finding that many women who are receiving chemotherapy while in the late stages of breast cancer are turning to a complementary therapy known as reflexology to help them cope. In a pilot study, researchers from MSU’s College of Nursing tested three different complementary therapies – […]
- When these feet started #reflexology sessions they…When these feet started #reflexology sessions they […]
- Featured Reflexology technique this week – b…Featured Reflexology technique this week – […]
- IBS, What about IBD?Most everyone has heard of IBS (Irritable Bowel […]
- Reiki Practitioners’ Reiki ShareWhere: Healing Place, 50 North St., Medfield, MA When […]
- #hormonal #hotflashes #reflexology treatment #heal…#hormonal #hotflashes #reflexology treatment […]
- January 2020 Healing Place’s Pay it Forward …January 2020 Healing Place’s Pay it Forward The […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.