I recently talked to someone who mentioned that she couldn’t stand ‘quiet times.’ These people busy out to avoid their lives. By being so busy, one can’t hear their inner voice. Appreciate quiet times is necessary for regrouping, reflecting and making important decisions. Solitude has become an essential tool for me before executing new projects. […]
- Post-Nasal Drip and Congestion Relief – Hand Reflexology TipPost-Nasal Drip and Congestion Relief So many people […]
- Head reflexology points. I include some of these points when I’m giving a face and ear reflexology session. These points are essential for some who has a #migraine Headache. #reflexology # #headache #headacherelief #migraine #migrainerelief #healingplacemedfield #healingplaceenergyschoolHead reflexology points. I include some of these […]
- Kirby & Milo helped with #reflexology session @ #HealingPlaceMed #therapydogs #servicedogsKirby & Milo helped with #reflexology session @ […]
- Mexican Quinoa and Black Bean Stir Fried – RecipeWe love food at the Lui’s household that has the […]
- How to Self Heal With Energy Medicine
- Eczema Got You Scratching? Helpful Tips and Moisturizing Skin Salve RecipeSince developing eczema around my eye during the past […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.