I love chia seed pudding! Whenever I visit my favorite local bread shop, I always pick one up a chia seed pudding for my lunch. Chia seed pudding is very easy to make, extremely nutritious and makes a great snack or light lunch. Do you know your chia seeds facts? Let’s see how many you […]
- Revitalizing Your Space for Spring – FREE Feng Shui WorkshopFREE Feng Shui Workshop Revitalizing Your Space for […]
- Body Brushing: Make it a Daily Habit for HealthDry skin brushing is one of the healthiest self-help […]
- Self Care and Personal Growth Practices that You Can Start Today – Energy Medicine TipsNow that we are heading towards the end of the year. It is a time of reflection, and many of us begin thinking about our New Year’s resolutions and how we can evolve into a different person. […]
- The Beauty of Eyes – In the Moment ExerciseHere is an “in the moment” exercise that I […]
- Healing Place Customizes Healing Programs for ClientsThe Healing Place Medfield offers customized healing […]
- Why You Should Eat More Bananas!Bananas are a healthy snack that should be added to […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.