These days, it’s no secret that poor health is a big problem. The United States Military considers obesity an issue of national security, is the leading cause of preventable death in the US, and it’s estimated to cost more than $147 billion to treat each year. So it makes sense that more and more people are […]
- Superfood Spotlight: AshitabaThere are superfoods and then there are superfoods. […]
- How Darkness Can Be Your FriendWe all live in darkness from time-to-time, but how we […]
- How Many Anti-Grouch Pills Should I Take Today? – Body Connection and MeditationI never know what causes and set off a grouchy period. […]
- Reflexology Therapy is Not a Foot RubFoot Reflexology generally misunderstood as a foot massage, but it is much more than that. Foot Reflexology is a scientific art based on the premise that the zones in the feet correspond to all body parts. […]
- Facts About Water That You May Not Know AboutThe body is made up of over 70% water. Water is part […]
- Charka – Who Has an Energy field?Our auras contain all of the information that is […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.