- Are You a Candidate for Holistic Healing?When Certified Reflexologist and Certified Energy […]
- FOOT LIGAMENT SYSTEM- The foot has the highest density of ligament tissue per square inch in the body. Given the large amount of joints and ligaments, it would be reasonable that this complex is important to total body function. This picture shows the specific ligaments of the foot and the intricacy of their structure and LINKS. Recent research shows ligaments have two functions and can be grouped into two anatomical categories. One function is that of static stabilizers of joints and the second function is sensory or proprioceptive. The presence of mechanoreceptors implies a sensory role for some ligaments and that this afferent information could regulate the stiffness of the muscles surrounding the joint and improve its stability (see E. Haggert). It now is clear that there are two types of ligament structure types: The ligaments with a high percentage of collagen fascicules are the static stabilizers or, in tensegrity terms, the tension elements. The ligaments with a high percentage…FOOT LIGAMENT SYSTEM- The foot has the highest density […]
- Protect Your Personal Space From Being Invaded in 2 Steps?How to Survive Personal Space Invasion in Two Steps? […]
- What is Acid-Ash and Alkali-Ash? How Does it Affect My Body?A recent focus in the field of natural healthcare is […]
- You Can Increase Your Energy Vibration With ReikiVibration is the frequency that our energy body […]
- Know Your Chia Seeds and Pudding RecipeI love chia seed pudding! Whenever I visit my favorite […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.