Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) can be associated with copper toxicity! Copper imbalance is present in most female organic conditioners and can be seen on hair tests. Common causes of copper imbalance include: Stress: This can affect the adrenal glands, which can then lower Zinc. Copper starts to build up in the body when zinc is deficient, since […]
- I want to be more of service to the public. What changes would you like to see in the holistic medicine world? More accessible services? Healing tips? In-person zoom classes? #healingjourney #energyhealing #selfhealing #energyhealerI want to be more of service to the public. What […]
- Superfood Spotlight: LemongrassWhat you need to know: A staple ingredient of Asian […]
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties of PineappleAnother natural anti-inflammatory food is bromelain. […]
- Happy Easter and Happy Passover. May this day, and all the days to follow, you have peace and joy. #peace #joy #loveHappy Easter and Happy Passover. May this day, and all […]
- Instagram Image
- April is Stress-Awareness MonthLife moves fast, and April apparently has been dubbed […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.