Now arises the question of how to treat tennis elbow. Although, medication and surgery are popular options for treating this problem, but there is another effective self-healing method that works really well as a natural cure for tennis elbow. This natural treatment is known as acupressure. It is an alternative medical practice to treat tennis […]
- Oil Pulling – An Ancient Art of DetoxingOil therapy is completely natural and a harmless […]
- The Story Behind These Feet – ReneeI have been working with Renee since 2010. She […]
- Book – Foot Reflexology to Promote RelaxationCertified Reflexologist and Certified Energy Medicine […]
- Reflexology Therapy is Not a Foot RubFoot Reflexology generally misunderstood as a foot massage, but it is much more than that. Foot Reflexology is a scientific art based on the premise that the zones in the feet correspond to all body parts. […]
- What is Reflexology? – Interview with Helen Chin LuiIn 2012 Reflexologist Helen Chin Lui hosted a cable TV […]
- Wishing you #peace #gratitude #happy #healingplacemedfield #HealingPlaceEnergySchoolWishing you #peace #gratitude #happy […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.