Vitamin D – By August it will be time time to think about stocking up on your Vitamin D for the fall and winter. Vitamin D, calciferol, is a fat-soluble vitamin. It is found in food, but also can be made in your body after exposure to ultraviolet rays from the sun. Vitamin D exists […]
- New Hand-Made Soap! Peppermint!If you love the smell of peppermint, this is the soap […]
- How Do You Know You Have Body Inflammation?What is Body Inflammation? Inflammation is your […]
- Awaken Your Inner Energy Source – Energy Medicine TipsTapping into the infinite source energy is where all […]
- Butternut and Apple SoupPrep Time: 15 minutes Cooking Time: 40-45 […]
- My Passion for Reflexology Should Be Your Passion Too!My passion for alternative healing, focusing on three […]
- Natural Snacks Make Nutritious MealsThree square meals a day are a thing of the past. Busy […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.