Of all the dietary causes of obesity, consumption of added sugar leads the charge. A wealth of information now exists on the ever-increasing amounts of sugar steadily added to the American diet over the past several decades, largely in the form of packaged and processed foods. Here are the top 5 offenders: Soda and Energy/Sports […]
- Seaweed Salad – RecipeI love seaweed salad. Avoid buying the packaged […]
- Did You Know That Your Nails Can Reveal Health Problems?As a Reflexologist, I see many people in my week. I am […]
- The most rewarding part of my work is empowering clients with the belief that they do HAVE choices and help to break their chain of darkness. What do the darkness comprise of? Guilt. I don’t deserve it. I don’t have choices. I can’t see how that is going to happen. Any excuse you can think of that will keep you small, afraid, and living in your shadow #empoweringwomen #healingplacemedfield #painThe most rewarding part of my work is empowering […]
- Do You Know Your Miso?Why is Miso a probiotic Food? Miso is produced by […]
- Video: Fever and Stuffy Nose Relief – Hand Reflexology tipGot a fever and sinus congestion? I made a video for […]
- IBS, What about IBD?Most everyone has heard of IBS (Irritable Bowel […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.