Of all the dietary causes of obesity, consumption of added sugar leads the charge. A wealth of information now exists on the ever-increasing amounts of sugar steadily added to the American diet over the past several decades, largely in the form of packaged and processed foods. Here are the top 5 offenders: Soda and Energy/Sports […]
- Reflexology Association of America Bi-annual ConferenceReflexology Association of America (RAA) hosted their […]
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties of PineappleAnother natural anti-inflammatory food is bromelain. […]
- Vegan Protein CombinationsA vegan, or “strict vegetarian,” may want […]
- How Many Anti-Grouch Pills Should I Take Today? – Body Connection and MeditationI never know what causes and set off a grouchy period. […]
- Fancy stairwell from #santabarbara
- You’re Invited to a FREE Holiday Stress Buster Meditation and Help a NeighborWednesday, December 16th, 7-8pm with Reflexologist […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.