Of all the dietary causes of obesity, consumption of added sugar leads the charge. A wealth of information now exists on the ever-increasing amounts of sugar steadily added to the American diet over the past several decades, largely in the form of packaged and processed foods. Here are the top 5 offenders: Soda and Energy/Sports […]
- I use this #acupressure and #meridian map in my #r…I use this #acupressure and #meridian map in my […]
- Reflexology has been so helpful to diminishing dep…Reflexology has been so helpful to diminishing […]
- From time to time I do shows where I educate the p…From time to time I do shows where I educate the […]
- I’m building a community of healers. A healer has …I’m building a community of healers. A healer has many […]
- Support Your Immune System and Digestive Health wi…Support Your Immune System and Digestive Health with […]
- Is “Free Will” Really Possible?Free will happens when a person is absolutely […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.