Poor digestion is one of the most miserable things to deal with. I know because I’ve dealt with digestion issues almost my entire life since having colic as a baby.
- Many Health Benefits of GingerMany Health Benefits of Ginger Ginger has been used as […]
- Are You Addicted to Artificial Sugars?What It Is: Sucralose is an artificial, sugar-like […]
- What is Reality? How do you define reality? In my reality I am brilliant, crazy, smart, flexible, open, work too hard, obsessed, and crazy. Did I say “crazy”twice? Years of process work has taught me that I no longer have to compete with myself, or continuously raise the bar out of my reach or constantly checking off my to-do-list. Even though I am still a hard-worker I have learned that I don’t have to keep up with myself anymore. I got tired of living in my very small hamster wheel. I finally outgrown that space and moved on (hopefully not into a bigger hamster wheeler.) Thank you universe. I am grateful. What is your reality? #empoweringwomen #energy #power #healingplacemedfieldWhat is Reality? How do you define reality? In my […]
- Asian Omelet for YouA sample page from the Healing Place’s new […]
- 7 Food Sources for the Nutrients You Most Likely LackIt’s ironic but true. Even though more than two thirds […]
- 7 Pressure Points to Relieve Seasonal Allergies – Foot Reflexology TipSpring is finally here, and along with that comes […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.