According to new scientific survey, Reflexology may be as effective as painkillers! “Researchers at the University of Portsmouth have found that people felt about 40% less pain, and were able to stand pain for about 45% longer, when they used reflexology as a method of pain relief. Dr Carol Samuel, who is a trained reflexologist […]
- Hoisin BBQ Sauce RecipeThis recipe is enough sauce for two racks of ribs. Mix […]
- Foot Reflexology for Relaxation – 4 Part, Se…Foot Reflexology for Relaxation – 4 Part, Self […]
- Foods and Habits to Avoid to Eliminate Body Inflam…Growing up in an Asian household we were taught many […]
- Avril Lavigne’s Plight with Lyme DiseaseI heard about singer and song writer AvrilLavigne […]
- Helen doing a #reflexology session on 5 yr old Jus…Helen doing a #reflexology session on 5 yr old Justin. […]
- Are You Taking Your Food Too Seriously?There is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to feel […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.