Dogs DO have chakras, of course. All living creatures; dogs, cats, people, dolphins, unicorns and plants have energy centers known as chakras. A few years ago the concept of dogs having chakras seemed “out there” and was definitely not the subject of mainstream dog conversation. In the last few years there has been a burst […]
- Why You Should Eat More Anti-Inflammatory Foods?Inflammation is your immune system’s reaction to […]
- ChronicDigestiveProblems.comWe are so excited at the HealingPlaceMed. Many changes […]
- Is Sugar More Addicting Than Cocaine?As I learn more about sugar and what sugar can do to a […]
- The Gluten-Free Vegan Diet May Improve Symptoms of Rheumatoid ArthritisIf you suffer from the often-devastating autoimmune […]
- Video: Allergy Relief Hand Reflexology Relief TipNow that it is allergy season once again here are some […]
- Can You Really Feel Body Inflammation?Growing up in an Asian household we were taught many […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.