Dogs DO have chakras, of course. All living creatures; dogs, cats, people, dolphins, unicorns and plants have energy centers known as chakras. A few years ago the concept of dogs having chakras seemed “out there” and was definitely not the subject of mainstream dog conversation. In the last few years there has been a burst […]
- Nutrient Dense Brussel Sprouts, Yellow Zucchini and Tomato Salad with Balsamic DressingThis is a nutrient dense salad made with both roasted […]
- Meditation to Relieve Stomach Discomfort and ConstipationThe HealingPlaceMed has more than 80 self-help, […]
- September 9th’s Open House’s Mini Workshop on Sugar AwarenessBy guest writer and practitioner, Kate Lamie, Holistic […]
- How Reiki Can Reduce Stress and AnxietyWhen a patient comes to me requesting a Reiki […]
- Fresh Asian Tomato Sauce RecipeGot tomatoes? We have a wonderful recipe for you. This […]
- Why is Reflexology Making a Come Back?Reflexology is wonderful! It’s therapeutic! It’s non […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.