Growing up in an Asian household we were taught many things. One of lessons was the importance of conscious eating. What does that mean? Eating the right balance of foods that would not upset the body’s “chi.” The list went on and on (in a good way). Eating lessons have been imprinted into the back […]
- Reflexology week is September 24-30. During that w…Reflexology week is September 24-30. During that week […]
- Self-Care: How Balance Your Chakras At HomeWe love getting emails from our YouTube family. We […]
- I always get sentimental on New Year’s eve. On thi…I always get sentimental on New Year’s eve. On this […]
- These 7 year old feet have been coming for 4 weeks…These 7 year old feet have been coming for 4 weeks for […]
- I love to #meditate #meditation #benefitsI love to #meditate #meditation #benefits […]
- What Foods Can Help You to Improve Your DigestionHave you ever felt “off” but couldn’t quite put your […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.