Let’s say you’re eating the way the USDA recommends with a big plate of protein, vegetables, and complex carbohydrates (like whole wheat bread, oats, and brown rice.) New research has shown that the order you eat those foods affects your blood sugar, which is especially important for folks with Type 2 diabetes. The short version: […]
- Do you attract Abundance in your Life?We all want to attract abundance in our lives. […]
- Talk Before You Take When Dealing With MedicineExperts say communication is key when dealing with […]
- Copper Toxicity Increasing!Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) can be associated with […]
- Did you know that foot #reflexology is the new #cannabis? This is a viable option for treatment of #epilepsy for those who prefer non-invasive #healing methods that date back 5000 years. https://bit.ly/2EnOwBgDid you know that foot reflexology is the new […]
- Podcast: Natural Healing and Self Care at Home or WorkThank you Fei Wu of Feisworld Podcast for inviting me […]
- 5 Wintertime Traps That Hurt Your Heart(NewsUSA) – The winter season may be full of […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.