Let’s say you’re eating the way the USDA recommends with a big plate of protein, vegetables, and complex carbohydrates (like whole wheat bread, oats, and brown rice.) New research has shown that the order you eat those foods affects your blood sugar, which is especially important for folks with Type 2 diabetes. The short version: […]
- Energy Student Wants to Start a Business?One of my energy students is thinking of starting a […]
- Use Mindfulness to Relieve Anxiety – Energy Medicine TipUse Mindfulness to Relieve Anxiety Mindfulness might […]
- There are two new Reiki Practitioners Walking on the Earth TodayLets welcome them. Shine Your Light. Help people to […]
- April is Stress-Awareness MonthLife moves fast, and April apparently has been dubbed […]
- #hyperactive #ADHD can be difficult to manage. #healingplacemedfield has helped many children to quiet hyperactive tendencies. I’m amazed how reflexology can calm the #nervoussystem want to learn more call Healing Place 508-359-6463 #painhyperactive ADHD can be difficult to manage. […]
- Ways You Can Save Money on Health Insurance(NewsUSA) – The overwhelming mass of uninsured […]
Get your FREE Chronic Digestive Disorders E-Book!
Join our mailing list to receive: Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Chronic Digestive Problems: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know Can KeepYou from Healing.
Cancel at any time.